Funny SMS


 
 
  Categories  
 
 

--------

Profundities SMS

People wasted a lot of time talking about who

People wasted a lot of time talking about who came first, the chicken or the egg, but it was surely the cock.
 

People are not afraid of how bad you are, People

People are not afraid of how bad you are, People are afraid of how good you are.
 

Only 17% of all trafic accidents was caused by

Only 17% of all trafic accidents was caused by drunk drivers, so the other 83% was caused by, yes you got it....the sober ones among us!!
 

One day you will find the woman of your life and

One day you will find the woman of your life and at that point you will already be married.
 

No-one loves hard work more than the one who

No-one loves hard work more than the one who pays for it.
 

Never drive faster thant you guardian angel can

Never drive faster thant you guardian angel can fly !
 

Nature is a miracle. One million years ago no

Nature is a miracle. One million years ago no one knew people would wear glasses but our ears are at the right spot.
 

Money ressembles fat... there is plenty of it,

Money ressembles fat... there is plenty of it, but always in the wrong places.
 

Monday is one seventh of your

Monday is one seventh of your life!
 

Mobile phones are the only things in live of

Mobile phones are the only things in live of which men talk about having the smallest.
 

Love is blind, ladies' underwear is

Love is blind, ladies' underwear is braille
 

Love based on beauty, dies along with the

Love based on beauty, dies along with the beauty.
 

Light is faster than sound. That is why people

Light is faster than sound. That is why people look intelligent, until you hear them speak.
 

Life is hard, learn from the mistakes of others

Life is hard, learn from the mistakes of others and not of your own mistakes !
 

Life is hard, but the front of a train is

Life is hard, but the front of a train is harder...
 

Learn to live every moment of happiness, are

Learn to live every moment of happiness, are never too busy to receive or give love.
 

It is weird that my nose is running and my feet

It is weird that my nose is running and my feet smell.
 

It is better to know everything of one subject,

It is better to know everything of one subject, than to know something of everything.
 

If you hit every time the target is too near or

If you hit every time the target is too near or too big.
 

I only drink to make my wife look

I only drink to make my wife look prettier.
 

I believe that there is life after death. But I

I believe that there is life after death. But I do not think I will live it.
 

Good advice,whatever happens, make it look like

Good advice,whatever happens, make it look like to intend to.
 
 
« Previous   1  2  3     Next » 
 
  Categories  
 
 
 
   
[netinsert=0.0.1.4.11.1]